Coming to _____________ after my stay at the Congo was such a relief. The weather is nice here unlike the scorching savanah sun. As i walked through the campus i also noticed the trash that cluttered such a beautiful place. Plastic bottles and wrappers were scattered among the greenery stunting its beauty. The students here seem as if they don't care that there's trash everywhere. I guess they've lived a privilaged life. I used to share their view until i stayed at the Congo and found out what work the people there had to endure everyday. But, I'm happy for them, especially the girls. Nathan disapproves of girls going to college saying that "it's like pouring water into shoes", but the girls here are driven and they're pursuing their dreams. I think that's a good thing because knowledge can take you places.
ok just a paragraph...if we have to revise i can because idk i don't think it came out too good...doing orleanna is hard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment